Reservation Policies & Terms
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honored by our customers, and adequate notice is given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is canceled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
2. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours or 7 days prior to your booking for the special event days.
3. Woochi Japanese Fusion & Bar reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $10 - $75 per person for any bookings changed or canceled within this 24 hours or 7 days notice period for the special event days.
4. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Woochi's in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
5. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
6. Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice will also incur a $10 - $75 per person fee.
7. Where possible, the Woochi's team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking attendance with the main guests/contact we have in our bookings diary.